Top Ten Tuesday (1)
Today, I am officially participating in Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's list features the top ten authors I have read the most books from.
- Nora Roberts: The Queen of Romance. I've read too many of her books to count, and they're good for re-reads, too!
- Jill Shalvis: A must read author for contemporary romance. No one can make an animal's personality come alive like she can! Oh, and the guys are pretty hot, too...
- Jennifer L. Armentrout (and J. Lynn): Introduced me to the New Adult category, and I haven't looked back since!
- Richelle Mead: So sad the Vampire Academy/Bloodlines series have ended...but SO good.
- Sarah Dessen: Wes & Owen, my first book boyfriends. Be sure to check out all of her books!
- Shannon Stacey: Kowalski series, anyone?
- Kathleen Brooks: A little visit to Keeneston goes a long way! (Bluegrass and Bluegrass Brothers series)
- Kristan Higgins: Who can resist the always adorable dogs and pups on her covers?
- Victoria James: She's been on my must-read list ever since that burger scene in the Best Man's Baby...!
- James Patterson: He may seem like the oddball on my list, but Max and Fang's budding romance in the Maximum Ride series kept me hooked.